Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November...is done!

Holy Moly, November has come and gone and I didn't post once.

What has been happening in November...

- it was hunting season, and the Hemlock Hideaway boys got nothing this year.

- we laid Nanny B and Uncle Cal to rest finally.

- we decorated for Christmas - inside and outside.

- Maddy and I made some ornaments out of Papa B's flannel shirts to hang on our Christmas tree.

- despite one major snow storm, we have had some really nice weather, temperature wise!

- Tanner had almost every Friday off for PD days.

- I was off every Friday (and still in December).

- I got a new job and put my resignation in with QinetiQ.

- still dealing with Covid regulations and being in the "red zone".

- finished Christmas shopping and December birthdays.

- got some pics done of the kids.


- watched and finished season 2 of Virgin River.

- had some TV shows start back up but then they decide to take a break already, after two episodes in, ugh.

- Maddy and I spent a PD day shopping and we visited the Buddy vending machine at Bayshore and got us some cake!



- we built a snowman...which lasted one day then the mild temps killed it.


- Cutie and Sophie returned and are quarantined for 14 days.


- Ricky and I bought ourselves a new fridge and stove for Christmas.


Happy Tuesday and Happy December 1st!

1 comment:

Don't comment if you have nothing nice to say, thanks!