Tuesday, December 22, 2020

{Weekend Rewind}

Christmas is soooo close but yet, I don't feel the excitement.  I think it's 90% to do with the fact that we have all these restrictions because of covid and 10% because we have no nice, fluffy snow.  I am not a snow person, but I do like to see snow for Christmas, and well right now, it's calling for rain.  Yuck.

This weekend:

- Maddy and I did our annual Christmas baking and delivered some to neighbours.

- We were also gifted some homemade goodies too.  Lindsay brought the grown ups her homemade apple pie moonshine and a cute little decorate your own cookie gift for the kids.


- I also got my gift from a secret Santa a bunch of us girls were doing.  I was like one of the last ones and I am pretty sure it became a joke.  Everyone would be posting that they got "elfed" and would show their goodies then the deadline came and I still had nothing.  Then the deadline got extended because maybe some were mailed...and Friday, the day of the deadline, I got it!  Thanks Secret Santa.

- I cleaned and caught up on laundry.

- Watched the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie and rented Croods 2

- Started a new show on Netflix: Tiny Pretty Things

- celebrated Yasmine's 1st birthday (although she didn't want anything to do with pictures)


Monday we were home because Ricky had a doctor's appointment...so I worked from home and because we were home, we were able to help Josee out who didn't have a sitter for the kids, so they came over.  The kids played, we decorated cookies, and they went outside sliding.


How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. We need those cans of snow you gave me the last time we had a
    green Christmas lol... every time I look at the weather, it keeps getting warmer and wetter!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Don't comment if you have nothing nice to say, thanks!