Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Still Hanging In

It's been a while since I updated on our lives and what's been happening!

- we had snow this morning, ugh!  I am not ready for the cold and snow but I think I may appreciate it more this year because of Covid and not having to travel in it as much.

- with that being said, today was the one day of the week that we come into the office...lol

- Halloween is coming up and the kids are excited.  The school had spirit week this week which has been a nice thing for the kids during Covid times.  


- I started watching McLeod's Daughters on Prime and really enjoying it.  On Netflix, Maddy and I are finishing up Gilmore Girls and then finally going to get to Season 11 of Modern Family and then November, my regular shows are starting back up.

- Speaking of shows, I guess tonight is the finale of Big Brother!

- Working from home is still not fun.  I really do get more done when I am in the office.

- The kids both got their progress reports and first time in ever, Tanner got a "yellow" status in French and English.  The French really does suck at our school so Tanner and I have been doing French for 10 mins every day after school.

- Last week was a year that we rescued Boomer and adopted him and we love him so much.  The poor bugger is so used to us being home (since March) that on Wednesdays, he knows we are leaving and it takes two of us to get him into the front room.  Poor pup.


- Christmas is just around the corner and I have gotten Christmas gifts already which is new for me.  I typically wait for the last minute but this year I am off to a good start.  

How is everyone surviving these days?

1 comment:

  1. Tanner is really lucky that you can pend time with him speaking French. Its such a gift for our kids. Funny, after reading your post I was wondering how Carl is doing with you and Reg and his other regulars helping him out. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete

Don't comment if you have nothing nice to say, thanks!